My Family!!

My Family!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 14

So, I figured since I am officially in the 2nd trimester, I would start doing these little weekly surveys.

How far along: 14 Weeks!


Size of baby: From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Maternity clothes: Yeppers...been in the pants since week 8. Sad, I know, but my belly popped, and the waistband of my regualr pants were digging in.
Sleep: It's hit or miss. There are days I can sleep for hours, and then others where I have so much energy I can't sleep at night. (probably because I sleep all darn day...it is a vicious cycle!)
Best moment of the week: I guess getting out of the first trimester. Although I am still really nervous!
Movement: I feel flutters, some of them feel like they could be baby, but they could be gas too! ;-)
Symptoms: still tired, and lower back pain kicked in this past week.
Food cravings/aversions: fruit, fruit smoothies, and McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. No real aversions, just things that don't sound appetizing at the time.
Gender: The u/s tech said that if she had to guess when I was 13 weeks, she would say Girl, but not to paint the nursery yet....I hope she is right!

Belly button in or out: Still in

Stretch marks: TONS of old ones from Rosalynn, and a few new ones popping up on my boobs and hips.

What I miss: My wine! I was sitting on the couch and my husband opened a bottle, and I could smell it a mile away! It made me a little jealous. However, I would give it up forever if it meant having a living baby come home with me:-)
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex for sure and feeling the baby move more prominently.
Weekly wisdom: Drink LOTS of water.....GI cramps can feel like contractions, and is REALLY scary!!!!
Weird Dream of the week: I had a dream that Foster and I were at the hospital and I had had my C-section. For some reason, when they asked him the name of the baby girl, he answered "Ryan Sarah Foster". I came back from surgery and was SOOOOO mad that he named the baby without me. But I remember the joy...the happiness of holding this little one!! It gives me hope, because the weird thing about my pregnancy with Rosie, I NEVER had a dream about actually having her. This time it was sooooo real! I pray it comes true...minus the name part:-)
Belly Pic: I will post one later....sorry:-)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Sounds like things are going great! I miss wine too and you are right, you can smell it a mile away!

Holly said...

IT's nice to do these b/c it helps you keep track of things!!

Pregnancy dreams can be pretty weird! Pretty soon you'll be dreaming you gave birth to a lizard or something! lol

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com