My Family!!

My Family!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Old Wive's Tale #3

This one is a little riskay. "They", I am still trying to figure out who "they" are, I guess the Old Wives, say that you can tell the sex of your baby by which breast is bigger during pregnancy. I looked at myself in the miorror, and couldn't tell. So I tried to figure it out by feel, but STILL couldn't tell. So I recruited Foster's help in this one. Which, unsurprisingly, he had no objections in helping. I did not inform him which of the twins represented which sex, as to not make him biased. Before he did the "grope test" he said he was pretty sure the left one was bigger, but he had to chack "just to be sure". Sure enough the left girl is slightly bigger than the right one. So what does that mean? Well, Right means BOY and Left means Girl...according to "them".
Score so far:

Avaleen: 33.3%
Declan: 66.6%

For all you pregnant women out there...what do your "girls" tell you? :-)

4 comments:

Mrs. Sykes said...

well my bigger one was my left and i had a girl but my left boob has always been bigger so idk about this lol.

Anchor's Aweigh! said...

hiya,

my left woman is larger than my right woman. i think its funny. Another girl here please!

S.I.F. said...

OK, that is hysterical! I BET he had no objections to helping out with that! ;)

Holly said...

Never heard of this one! I think it's fun you are doing all the old wives tales!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com